Sunday, April 12, 2009

Yuho0....
I'm back to my blog.. Some bad memories hadd just past and
another bad memories is coming so0ner or later..

Yesterday went to DEBI chalet to celebrate her advanced b'dae...
Have a great fun there... Well,, i actually brought my sis go there..
She is a talkative girl... But to my surprise she didn't talk at all yesterday.

Today didn't go is because that my dad don't let us go.. Well, I know thathe did this is for our own good.. He don't want us to get badd outside... By the way,,.. I know that I had missed the fun they had in the chalet today.. Don't know whether they g0rt tornned a n0rt.. Actually,, I had the intenti0n of staying overnight there but there is a reas0n for it..

Now g0rt to end my post.. CoS iS tOo LoNg.. PeOpLe ReAd AlSo WiLL sIaN wAnT... ByE-ByE... WiTh LoVeS.... TYRON:):):):)











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home