Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hey !! Back to my blog !!
Everytime i said that i wanted to make
my blog alive , but to no avail !! So i'm
really sorry about that !!

So , without any further a do ,
I'm gonig to start my blog again !!

19/06/2010

Today was a Saturday , Everything is
well mannered and perfect !!
Let me hopefully thought that today
was a perfect saturday !!

The same thing happened like the
past few Saturday !! Wake up in the
morning , at around 9+ , went to
market for breakfast !! Then , after
breakfast , went for a bath at
granny's house and went out
again with my friends !! We went
to Tampines for a movie !!

After movie , went back to granny's
house , and it's almost time for work
then, suddenly, my supervisor called
me and told me to report to work at
six !! In my mind i was like "WOW !!
Finally i got to work at 6 !! " My uncle
told my sis-sy and cousins to get ready
cause they are going to buy father's day
present !! They asked me to tagged
along !! I told them i can't , cause of
work !! But , i didn't go (: !! My sis-sy
actually is going for the BBQ , but she
also wannted to buy a father's day
present for dad's , she's late for the BBQ
and still need to wait for me !! Sad for her
right ??

I went to work and tender my resignation
letter !! Like seriously , i hate this job
TTM mann !! Seriously , i hate one of the
bloody mynmar girl there , She puts the
blame on me , when she's the culprit for
the whole thing !! For God sake , she went
to too the company's money and when the
supervisor asked why is the money less ?
You guys know what she answer ? She ans ,
no it's not me !! It's him !! then the supervisor
asked me wether i took the money .. I told
him , you go and see the CCTV installed and
you will find the culprit !! So the supervisor
went to checked the CCTV and found out that
the culprit was the girl !! She was stunned and
she just kept mum !! I was so angry at that point
of time !! The supervisor told the girl , why must
you lie , when you are the one who did it ? The
girl kept saying SORRY !! I was like thinking to
myself , You think you say a sorry will settle
everything ? I have been tolerating her !!
Now the boss decided to sacked her !!
I was telling myself ,am i doing the right thing
or the wrong thing ? She is in the wrong and
why must i be the one who is leaving ? But the
thing is I really had enough of her !! The
supervisor asked me why i wanted to resign ?
I tld him , i had patient to my limit , if i can't
tolerate anymore , i will not hesitate and go !!
He told me , are you serious that you are
leaving ? No regret ? I say no !! Then i walked
off the restaurant !!

After I tender my resignation , i went to find
my sis-sy , took bus 31 and alight at the wrong
bus stop !! All thanks to my sis-sy !! Told me
the place is at my cousin house bus stop ..
So I alighted at the bus stop .. I was like
wondering where is the place ? I didn't even
see her face so i called her and asked her
where is she !! You know I talked to her for
18 minutes and 38 seconds and wasted my
$2.56 !! I told her to put down the phone
and i'm reaching in a short while , but she
say , don't put down first !! tell me where
are you ? I told her i'm reaching and she
say I can't see your face !! I was like , ARGH !!!!
I crossed the traffic light and she said , I
saw you , so i walked as fast as my leg could
carry me !! I walked towards her and she
was like looking at her watch and asking me
what time is it already uhh ? Now then you
reached , we are late for 2 hours !! i told her
SORRY lorr !! Btw, it's your fault okay, tell
me at hte cousin house bus stop alight , so
I alight at the bus stop !! Can't blame me !!
So Gayle msg my sis-sy and asked her
whether need her to fetch us inside the BBQ ,
i told my sis-sy , we go in ourself , don't
trouble others !! Then, she went in and asked
the security where is tha place ? So we went in
ourself !! While we walking to our destination ,
we saw Gayle , Natasha , Ying Han and Shermaine
, Then Gayle said , DA DAN XIAO REN , make me
come all the way here , then you all reach liao !!
Then later, she turn behind and asked me , Tyron
, long time never see you already mann !! How's
life so far ? I told her , okay !! preety coolz !!
Then , she asked me whether i knew the story
of my sis-sy and Jacq thingy , i told her i have
heard my sis-sy talked about it before !! Then
she asked , eh ,Tyron , today never work uh ?
Then i told her i went to resign today !! So she
gave me a five , and say coolzz (: So we went
into the BBQ pit !! I didn't expected that
there are so many ppl there !! Shocking , and
the thing is i don't even know some of the faces !!
Then Ting Xin saw me too and say , Hey Tyron ,
long time no see huh ? How's life ? I told her
preety coolz !! Like what i told Gayle !! A lot of
unfamiliar faces ppl talked to me !! Around 9+
I went baack home and my sis-sy went back at
around 9.20 (: !! So i told my sis-sy that
remember to return home at exactly 10 !!
She told me okay !! So that's the end of my
whole journey for saturday (: .. I will continue
my sunday trip soon (: !!

TO BE CONTINUED !!!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home