Tuesday, June 22, 2010

20/06/2010 Sunday (:

Hello there !! Continuing the blog on Sunday
20/06/2010 !!

Preety cools Sunday as before (: Nothing
actually happened !! But the sad things is i
really really disappointed annebel !! I
promised her that I wannted to go to church
but I didn't !! Disappointing right ? I think
so too !!

Wake up in the morning around 10+ , bathe ,
then went to granny's house , this granny's
is my mum's side granny , reached there at
around 11+ and went to have breakfast at
Kou Fu !! I told my mum to tell my aunty to
bring my two baby cousin down to the food
court !! When we alighted the bus , my mum
told me to go up and fetch the two baby
cousin , then I asked her why ? i thought that
aunty is bringing her down ? My mum told
me that she told my mum that she's tired
and I said okay !! I go and bring them down !!
So I went up to my cousin and brought the
maid and my two baby cousin down to the
food court !! When I was at their house , the
maid is still bathing the baby cousin , so i
waited for the baby to get finished bathing !!
Finished bathing , we went down to the food
court and find my mum !! Later we found my
mum , my aunty told my mum that she's
coming down !! Then my mum told her ,okay
be fast !!

After eating , we went to see shirt at the lobby !!
While walking halfway , my baby cousin fell
asleep and like suddenly lie on my shoulder !!
To my horro , i thought that she was asleep
, but actually she's not !! I moved her body up
a bit then her head suddenly , moved up and
looked at me !! I was totally shocked !!

After that we went back to my granny's house
and the things is , i saw a funeral , but the
funeral is only today , which means that the
coffin and the body is not there yet !! So my
cousin told me to play with her , I say okay !!
While playing halfway , heard people shouting
Ah Ma's ... ... So i look down to the funeral , to
my horror , the body and the coffin arrived the
funeral !! My cousin told me that she wanted to
see , i told her cannot !! So she went outside and
and was like very scared like that !! I told her to
come in and continue wth our playing !!

After playing, i feel quite tired , then i went to
sleep a while !! but my a while is like , ohh no
one and a half hour , what is this mann ? So ,
after a nicey sleep , they said wannted to go to
the CC behind my granny's house to have our
dinner (: !! my aunty ate , salted fish fried rice,
my uncle ate , Yi Mee , I ate , Tom Yam Bee Hoon,
my mum ate , Tom Yam Thick Bee Hoon , my
cousin ate , seafood fried rice , my sis-sy ate ,
curry chicken rice , my another aunty ate the
same as my sis-sy , curry chicken rice and lastly,
the maid ate Mee Goreng (: !! Have a nice meal
there !! At first i decided to have a game of
badminton at the badminton court in the CC
but later i asked my sis-sy , want to play a game
of badminton ? My mum said don't want to play
larr , where got space now ? I told her , you never
asked how you know ? My aunty told my mum that
we can booked the court for next Sunday what !!
My mum said anything , up to you guys larr !! So
we continue eating , i forgotten to told the office
that I wanted to book the court for next Sunday .
then my mum told me that you can come to booked
the court yourself larr !! Don't know you larr !!

After eating , went back to granny's house , watch
the Sheng Shiong show at 9 , went back home at
ten !! The funniest part has yet to come !! Here it
comes , whatever i said is true and you guys will
laugh until your teeth all drop !! Do you guys see
the Hall's advertisement ? The four girls went to
eat the Hall's and her head become big , the last
girl look liked my sis-sy (: !! Some more she do
dance also damn funny !! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
My mum , me and the maid laugh until like hell !!
But my baby cousin looked at my sis-sy , with a
weird look ,and i think that she's thinking that
is this sister Oval -Over ^^ here standing in front
of me okay ?..? I think that she don't think that
my sis-sy is okay !! While watching halfway ,
my aunty friends come back to the house , the
maid asked her , ah yi 's mana ? The girl told
her , ah yi's tak balik dgn saya !! Ni at Malaysia!!
After watching the show , we went back home !!

My sis-sy went outside and hailed a taxi , so we
seaed down and waited for my sis-sy to come ,
there's a taxi coming in and my mum told me to
flag it , i told her that my sis-sy took the cab
already ,then she told me , where luhh ? I told
her , wait larr !! Then , my sis-sy took the taxi
and went into the shelter and fetch us up !! i
told the uncle to go Tampines street 42 and
my mum told her that you go from PIE and
exit from the second exit !! I think he forgotten
or didn't hear clearly , and he went a long way !!
He went to the new highway !! Which cost us
around $12.40 . But the driver told us that he
take only $10.00 !! My mum said okay !!

SO THAT'S THE END JOURNEY OF MY SUNDAY
TRIP !! SOON YOU WILL SEE MONDAY 21/06/2010
TRIP TO PULAU BUKOM (: !!

TO BE CONTINUED (: !!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home